- Own personal account
Real-time tracking of the number of buyer inquiries and condo views
- Quick condo appraisal using AI
We will appraise your property remotely and offer you a reasonable market price
- Our team will take care of the entire process of selling
We will take care of the professional photos, advertising, conducting negotiations with potential buyers and prepare all documents for the transaction
How it works?
- 01Fill out the online application form about your condo unit and get an offer in 2 hours
- 02Accept the commercial offer, which stipulates the property's fixed selling price
- 03Upload documents to your personal account for verification
- 04Our professional photographer will take photos of the condominium
- 05Our manager will make a virtual ocular inspection of the unit to check its repair level
- 06Sign the Contract. We will then pay you the Option Fee and launch marketing campaigns to generate inquiries
- 07All other tasks related to selling the property will be handled by us, including telesales operations and viewing appointments
- 08Once we find a buyer, we will provide you with legal support and the transaction documents
Frequently Asked Questions
- What condo locations are you accepting?For now we accept only condos which are located in the following cities:
- Las Piñas
- Quezon City
- San Juan
- How to apply?You'll be pleased to know that getting an appraisal is as easy as 1-2-3. Just go to and provide the details of your condo unit. You will receive an offer in as early as 2 hours.
- How does your process work?Our process is simple, just submit an application to get a commercial offer for your unit. If you agree to the price, there will be a 4-step process which includes the verification of documents, virtual inspection of the unit, photoshoot and contract signing. Please let us know if you'd like some assistance in submitting an application and our Specialist will be more than happy to help.
- How much can you offer for my condo?To get an appraisal for your condo fill in the checklist on our website, and then our assessment team shall determine its cost. Then you’ll receive a letter with an assessment of your condo and an offer will be displayed in your personal account.
- I have a house and lot, not a condo, can you assist me?For now we accept only condos within Metro Manila. Probably later we will exceed our services, so stay tuned with KVARTA.
- Are you buying a condo?We will not buy your property, but we’ll help you sell your condo quickly with a reasonable market price. We provide the fastest and hassle-free process, from assessment and marketing your property, to servicing the viewings and negotiations with prospect buyers. We will also facilitate the whole transaction including legal due diligence, paperwork and government registration, so all you will have to do when the buyer is found is sign the Deed of Sale and pick up your cash. Unlike traditional brokers, we will not charge you any commissions or fees for our services, instead we will pay you for the right to sell your property before we even begin.
- My condo is mortgaged. Can you sell it?Yes, KVARTA sells mortgaged condos as well. Here is how the selling process looks like:
- Fill out the form about your condo, get an offer and accept it
- Gather all the required documents
- Pass ocular inspection
- Let our professional photographer take photos of the condo
- Sign the Contract and we will pay you ₱5,000
When Kvarta finds the buyer for your condo, you set the date for the buyer to pay your balance. Please prepare your account statement including your mortgage balance and accrued interest. After the buyer gets a mortgage release clearance certificate, you will meet for signing the Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS), and the buyer signs a Letter of credit for you on the remaining amount.
- Do you accept pre-selling condos?No, for now we work only with ready for occupancy condos. But we improve our services everyday, so stay tuned with KVARTA.